Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The ghosts of the desert" .. A new American awakening of a thousand armed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"The ghosts of the desert" .. A new American awakening of a thousand armed  Empty "The ghosts of the desert" .. A new American awakening of a thousand armed

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:52 am

"The ghosts of the desert" .. A new American awakening of a thousand armed 

11:27 - 27/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United States has trained more than 1,000 militants in the Ain al-Assad and Habbaniyah bases to try to emulate the experience of the Awakening, the report said.
    "The United States is trying to reopen the Awakening issue again," the report, quoted by a source close to US forces, said. "Awakening succeeded in fighting factions that were hostile to America."
    The source added that "the elements of the desert ghosts number more than a thousand fighters, are currently undergoing training by the Americans at the base of Al-Assad and Habbaniyah base in western Iraq."
    He pointed out that "they will be equipped with cars and military vehicles and medium and light weapons," stressing that "they have nothing to do with the security forces in Iraq, but will be directly linked to the US leadership in Iraq."
    According to the report, "the elements of the ghosts of the desert are the cells of the advocates and those who worked with them, and who was in the Awakening," noting that "the US forces handed over about 200 civilian and military vehicles, in addition to the processing of 500 elements of light weapons and medium used by the former and this information Installed by the Iraqi intelligence. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:05 am