Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House: A possible summit between Trump and Xi at the end of March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House: A possible summit between Trump and Xi at the end of March Empty White House: A possible summit between Trump and Xi at the end of March

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Mar 2019, 1:44 am

White House: A possible summit between Trump and Xi at the end of March
    White House: A possible summit between Trump and Xi at the end of March Irq_2100736964_1551509748
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump is likely to hold a summit with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping in Florida before the end of March, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Saturday.
    Kudlo said in an interview with Fox News, the US, that the two presidents are likely to sign a trade agreement in the resort, "Mar Alago" in Florida, owned by the US president.
    "No final decision has been taken, but it is very likely."
    He pointed out that this was a result of the progress witnessed by the trade talks currently underway between the two sides.
    Trump published two tweets on his Twitter account on Saturday, praising the trade talks. "Trade talks are going well," Trump said.
    "I asked China to immediately raise all tariffs on all our agricultural products based on the fact that we are proceeding with good business talks, and therefore I did not approve the second installment of the tariff increase on March 1," he said. On Chinese goods worth $ 200 billion to 25 percent by early March, if the differences between the two largest economies in the world were not settled, Trump did not implement it.
    The United States has asked China to keep the value of the yuan stable to neutralize any effort by Beijing to devalue its currency against US tariffs, according to sources familiar with the ongoing talks.
    The Chinese government says it will not use the yuan as a tool to deal with the trade dispute

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114718

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm