Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubber industries announce the arrival of the first tire recycling machines of its kind in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubber industries announce the arrival of the first tire recycling machines of its kind in Iraq Empty Rubber industries announce the arrival of the first tire recycling machines of its kind in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Mar 2019, 7:02 am

Rubber industries announce the arrival of the first tire recycling machines of its kind in Iraq

14:11 - 17/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The General Company for Rubber Industries and Tires announced on Sunday the arrival of machines and equipment for the first tire recycling project in Iraq.
    The assistant director general of the company Jawad Mahdi Ghali in a statement received / information / copy, that "the machinery and equipment for the project of recycling tires arrived at the tire factory Diwaniya, which is being carried out in accordance with the contract of participation with Al-Kout Towers Company," noting that " Is continuing to implement this project, the first of its kind in Iraq, for the recycling of tires through the use of tires consumed as raw material to be shredded and converted to various products, rubber-like in different measurements, in addition to the production of rubber tiles used in sports stadiums and kindergartens and Almqrnas rubber.
    "The project will be considered an environmental project in which the tires that consume the burden of the environment will be disposed of. The amount of tires entering Iraq exceeds the 10 million frames a year that have accumulated," he said. Over the past several years. "
    "This project will contribute to the disposal of finished tires without waste and the transfer of rubber produced to useful materials, as well as to achieve economic feasibility and financial returns to the company through the manufacture and production of various rubber materials and put them to the local and global market and the operation of manpower." End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:58 pm