Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

victims of shooting in an American state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

victims of shooting in an American state Empty victims of shooting in an American state

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2019, 1:44 am

[size=32]
    victims of shooting in an American state[/size]
    victims of shooting in an American state 1-1239689

Twilight News    

59 minutes ago

The Seattle police said in Washington state, the United States, that a number of victims fell in the fire, according to the city police in a tweet at their expense on Twitter. 
    Local media reported Wednesday that at least one person was killed by the shooting, while three others, including a bus driver, were injured. 
    The newspaper "Seattle Times", quoting police reports, that a person was arrested after the incident, whose motives are not known so far. 
    The incident apparently occurred at a bus station as staff were leaving their workplaces in the late afternoon.

The King County County Transport Authority said on its Twitter account that the driver of the bus was urgently requested to report his shooting, and none of the 12 passengers aboard were injured. 

The driver was injured in the trunk, but was able to walk as the medics were moving him to the hospital, the Seattle Times quoted the head of the transport workers union as saying.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:24 am