Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
duck2000
jacksmack
mochasmom
beverly508
Rocky
9 posters

State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to Empty State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Mar 2014, 5:55 am

State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to run the office [audio]

Thursday, 20 March / March 2014 12:11

[Baghdad where]

MP for the coalition of state law gum honest decision by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw the hand of Abdul-Basit Turki administration of the central bank and the appointment of the secretary-general of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords instead of him, noting that "Keywords able to manage the central bank."

He said in a statement to all of Iraq [where] today that "managing the central bank assigned to the earlier Court Chief Financial Supervision Abdul-Basit Turki, causing disorder in the continued theme of the piece was entrusted management of the Central Bank of the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords as his familiar and we hope to achieve successes in the Central Bank of the fact that the fiscal policy of the Iraqi depends on the work of some institutions, including the central bank. "

He explained that "the very last Tuesday occupies Keywords secretary-general of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers is supposed to be assigned him this task and is able to manage this position, noting that" the decision was Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as is sets the assigns tasks in the bank. "

Frankincense and kept on mentioning the name of the candidate for the post of Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, rather than on the Keywords.

A source has revealed for the beginning of [where] the determination of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki administration's central bank delivered to the Secretary General of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords.

The source said that "Maliki's decision comes after it issued a decision to withdraw the hand of [Abdel Basset Turki], who runs the Central Bank and the Agency in addition to his position at the head of Supreme Audit authenticity and delivery of Directors of the Bank to the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords".

The Council of Ministers decided on 16 October 2012 to request the President of Supreme Audit Abdel Basset Turki to manage the Iraqi Central Bank, succeeding Governor Sinan al-Shabibi issued an arrest warrant on charges of corruption.

There were conflicting reports on more than once about the intention Turki to resign from his post as governor of the bank, most recently last September against the backdrop summoned by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki after he sent him strongly criticized, describing his performance bank Palmtkhalaf and bad and told him that mishandling effect on the course of the Iraqi economy. On Somewhat reported by some media. however adviser to Prime Minister Ali al-Moussawi denied the news and said the continuation of the job at the head of Turkish Central Bank administration.

The MP for the Liberal bloc Jawad al-Jubouri may count delivery of the Central Bank to the Secretary General of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords be dangerous and a step in the consecration of monopoly power, noting that "This may not be the fact that the central bank is an independent body linked to parliament.

He said al-Jubouri told all of Iraq [where] the day that "if the withdrawal of the hands of Abdel Basset Turki Initiative Central Bank and the set Keywords This is very dangerous, especially in the central bank, which is one of the independent bodies that were associated Vartbatha House of Representatives of Iraq." Ended 2 .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to Empty Re: State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to

Post by beverly508 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 7:40 am

Well well well and who told us that
    a quackin duck,  :bball:  :bball:
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to Empty Re: State law confirms that the al-Maliki set Keywords director of the Central Bank and prepared able to

Post by mochasmom Thu 20 Mar 2014, 7:57 pm

It's about time!
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Thu 20 Mar 2014, 9:02 pm

04:16:22
    beverly508 wrote:Well well well and who told us that
    (removed~ Neno) Also told you "Immediate revalue after chapter VII is lifted" .............I wonder what "immediate" means?
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 5:53 am

beverly508 wrote:Well well well and who told us that
     :bball: 
    a lucky guess .. lol
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 5:55 am

i do have extra box of crayons >>>  :roll:
    Steven527
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Steven527 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 3:34 pm

Please forgive my ignorance but why are we excited about a new central bank governor?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Steven527
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Steven527 Fri 21 Mar 2014, 4:25 pm

Oh, why didn't I think of that?  Anyone else know the REAL reason?
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Fri 21 Mar 2014, 5:27 pm

duck2000 wrote:i do have extra box of crayons >>>  :roll:
    I'd hang on to those if I were you. I'm sure you'll use them while watching Sprout T.V.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:45 pm