Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision: Parliament decided to host the Foreign Minister for his objection to the mechanism for the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decision: Parliament decided to host the Foreign Minister for his objection to the mechanism for the Empty Decision: Parliament decided to host the Foreign Minister for his objection to the mechanism for the

Post by Rocky Wed 08 May 2019, 2:21 pm

Decision: Parliament decided to host the Foreign Minister for his objection to the mechanism for the appointment of ambassadors

16:02 - 08/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Private ..
    Parliament speaker Khadija Ali announced on Wednesday the intention of the Council to host the Foreign Ministry on the file of the appointment of ambassadors and their selection, indicating that there are objections from blocks on the mechanism and some personalities.
    "The Ministry of Foreign Affairs put forward a mechanism and appointed some ambassadors in recent times, but the selection of ambassadors has met with large objections from various political blocs."
    She explained that "some blocks and components did not have any representation in the embassies of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at a time dominated the blocks on several embassies and diplomatic missions."
    "The council decided to host and left the date of hosting for the presidency to be determined," she said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:00 pm