Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new agreement is revealed between Abdul Mahdi and the blocks on the cab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new agreement is revealed between Abdul Mahdi and the blocks on the cab Empty A new agreement is revealed between Abdul Mahdi and the blocks on the cab

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2019, 3:18 am

A new agreement is revealed between Abdul Mahdi and the blocks on the cab

11:00 - 19/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Amer al-Fayez, on Wednesday, an agreement between Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the heads of political blocs to resolve the file of vacant ministries in the session next Saturday, stressing that the file grades will take time not long and will go on stages. 
    Fayez said in a statement / information /, the "sermon supreme religious authority of parliament put thegovernment in Hrjt on the completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and created political mobility for thepurpose of ending the file", noting that "an agreement in principle was between the heads of political blocs and Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agreed to resolve The file next Saturday during the parliament session. " 
    Al-Fayez added that "the agreement authorized Abdul-Mahdi to submit the names of candidates who meet the conditions of candidacy in the event of not sending candidates by the political blocs."
    On the file of special grades Fayez explained that "the file of special grades will take time not long and will go on stages." 
    It is noteworthy that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said Tuesday during the weekly press conference, that he will wait until the end of the week to reach the names of candidates of the political blocs and otherwise will go to parliament to display the names chosen according to agreed terms.Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:29 am