Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chalabi warns of worsening of the decline of the Iraqi economy and increase allocations surprised th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chalabi warns of worsening of the decline of the Iraqi economy and increase allocations surprised th Empty Chalabi warns of worsening of the decline of the Iraqi economy and increase allocations surprised th

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 am

Chalabi warns of worsening of the decline of the Iraqi economy and increase allocations surprised the security ministries

Iraqi National Congress leader Ahmed Chalabi

04/25/14 Long-Presse / Baghdad

Warned the head of the Iraqi National Congress, Ahmed Chalabi, on Friday, the aggravation of the economic downturn in the light of the growing deficit federal budget to 35 percent, and poor financial management and stop the majority of factories and obsolescence, and the prospect of lower oil prices in the global markets, and expressed surprise at the increase in the allocations of the security ministries In the current budget year 2014, to reach what I got during the past three years, despite not achieving any "achievement" is noteworthy.

Said Ahmed Chalabi, in an interview to the (long-Presse) will publish the full text later, "The implementation of the housing project most important things, which focused upon the program of the National Conference of electoral next legislative", pointing out that this "project will occupy more than half of Iraqi factories currently stalled, and will provide Three quarters of a million new jobs for the citizens. "

He said Chalabi, that "the Iraqi budget currently stands at 170 trillion dinars, a deficit of $ 60 trillion, which means that 35 per cent of them," returned that "it is something that should be addressed through spending cuts first, and increase the production of oil Secondly, and not the threat of global companies, and rationalize Asthilalk power in Iraq. "

The Chairman of the Iraqi National Congress, that "the problem of the budget will be exacerbated if we take into consideration the possibility of the oil price decline in 2017," adding that "the solution is to improve financial management to reduce expenses, and thus build balances, after he took the numbers to back down in the Development Fund for Iraq."

Chalabi explained, "The industry in Iraq are suffering from big problems," stressing "the presence of 35 factories currently disabled, and the majority of factories old equipment does not fit with the massive global technical progress, it asks me updated."

The President of the Iraqi National Congress, surprise, of "how they are funded by the security ministries of the overall budget," pointing out that those "ministries got 50 trillion dinars during the past three years, by 14 trillion in 2011, and 17 trillion in 2012, and 19 trillion Year 2013. "

He said Chalabi, that those "ministries demanding 23 trillion and 600 million dinars from the current 2014 budget, or half of what I got in the past three Almadh," and urged the need to "review the request."

The president of the Iraqi National Congress, "What is the feat achieved by the security ministries during the past years so demanding such that budget," adding that "it is a big problem will affect the financial situation in Iraq if they approved the budget for the year 2014."

And the voice of the Council of Ministers, in (the 15 of January 2014), to approve a bill the federal budget for the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2014, and referred it to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Article (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution, too late for the deadline More than a hundred days.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives ended in (12 March 2014), the first reading of the budget bill's fiscal 2014 current, before the stumbles of the project due to differences between the federal government and the Kurdistan region, and hopefully approval before the parliamentary elections in thirty-forgotten 2014 current.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:05 am