Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Susan Rice: Trump's withdrawal from northern Syria is like our withdrawal from Vietnam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Susan Rice: Trump's withdrawal from northern Syria is like our withdrawal from Vietnam Empty Susan Rice: Trump's withdrawal from northern Syria is like our withdrawal from Vietnam

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Oct 2019, 6:42 am

Susan Rice: Trump's withdrawal from northern Syria is like our withdrawal from Vietnam

13:07 - 16/10/2019

Susan Rice: Trump's withdrawal from northern Syria is like our withdrawal from Vietnam %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-696x435
    The
    former US national security adviser under the Obama administration, Susan Rice, stressed that the US withdrawal from northern Syria and the abandonment of the Kurds is similar to the US withdrawal from Vietnam.
    "Trump's withdrawal from northern Syria is reminiscent of the US withdrawal from Vietnam and abandonment, so I would call this operation Saigon Trump," Rice told the US newspaper in an interview translated by the agency. .
    `` The withdrawal is nothing less than a strategic disaster because the consequences of President Trump's reckless decision to withdraw US troops are multiple, as ISIS will be able to renew and rebuild itself, and Russia and the Syrian government have been invited by the Kurds to help and protect them because the United States abandoned them. ''
    "The reason the Turks did not enter Syria and attack the Kurdish forces was the unwavering US support for them for five years. Finished / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 10:47 pm