Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kaddo: The transition to the presidential system will allow the people the freedom to choose the pre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kaddo: The transition to the presidential system will allow the people the freedom to choose the pre Empty Kaddo: The transition to the presidential system will allow the people the freedom to choose the pre

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Nov 2019, 2:45 am

[size=30]Kaddo: The transition to the presidential system will allow the people the freedom to choose the president of the republic[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 17/11/2019 08:42 AM | 
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ahd News - Baghdad
    Al-Fateh MP Haneen al-Qadu said on Sunday that the constitution did not specify the components that control the three presidencies, noting that the amendment of the constitution and the transition to the presidential system will allow the people the freedom to choose the president directly regardless of the component to which he belongs.
    Al-Qadu said in a press statement seen by "Al-Ahd News", "The Constitution of Iraq did not provide that there will be quotas in the positions of the State, especially with regard to the three presidencies, where he did not specify the components that lead the three authorities."
    He added that "the political custom granted the post of prime minister to the Shiite component while granting the presidency of the parliament to the Sunni component, and the presidency of the Republic to the Kurds."
    He explained that "changing the political system from parliamentary to presidential will not determine the component of the personality that will take over the post of President of the Republic will be resolved through the people and through elections."
    "Iraq needs someone to save it from its current situation and provide service to its people regardless of the component to which it belongs. On the contrary, the people will reject any failed figure, whether Shiite, Sunni or Kurdish." Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:39 pm