Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Political blocs will exceed the month to choose the new prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Political blocs will exceed the month to choose the new prime minister Empty Deputy: Political blocs will exceed the month to choose the new prime minister

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 2:32 pm

Deputy: Political blocs will exceed the month to choose the new prime minister

19:55 - 16/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The deputy from the Construction Alliance, Manar Al-Shadidi, confirmed on Monday that the political blocs will exceed more than 30 days to resolve the position of prime minister, while she indicated that the names offered are not supported by the demonstrators and the street.
    Al-Shadidi said in a statement to the "information", that "the political blocs are currently discussing six names to take over the functions of prime minister after the resignation of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," noting that "the decision will not be achieved within 15 days as stipulated in the constitution and may exceed more than 30 days ”
    She added that "most of the names proposed are politically agreed upon and will not have the support of demonstrators and protesters, as they are political and participated in previous governments." She indicated that "the political blocs did not raise any personality other than participating in previous governments and this matter is the obstacle in resolving the position of prime minister."
    Today, Monday, Al-Fatah’s deputy, Muhammad Karim, described the book of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to the House of Representatives by defining the largest political group.
    Yesterday, Sunday, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, called for the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to determine the largest bloc to resolve the candidate for the Presidency of the Council of Ministers. Ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:43 am