Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The builder decides to form a delegation to meet with Mahmoud and Saleh to resolve the prime ministe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The builder decides to form a delegation to meet with Mahmoud and Saleh to resolve the prime ministe Empty The builder decides to form a delegation to meet with Mahmoud and Saleh to resolve the prime ministe

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Dec 2019, 6:06 am

The builder decides to form a delegation to meet with Mahmoud and Saleh to resolve the prime minister candidate

14:05 - 21/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Construction Alliance decided, on Saturday, to form a delegation to meet the Presidents of the Republic Barham Salih and the Federal Court Judge Medhat Al-Mahmoud to resolve the issue of the Prime Minister.
    A source familiar with the information said, "The Construction Alliance decided during its meeting today, to form a delegation to meet the Presidents of the Republic Barham Salih and the Federal Court Judge Medhat Al-Mahmoud to resolve the issue of the Prime Minister."
    A member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Uthman, had confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the Federal Court will issue its decisions regarding the largest bloc on Sunday, stating that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is awaiting the court's decision. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:27 am