Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim urges the legislative and executive authorities to make efforts to upgrade their

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim urges the legislative and executive authorities to make efforts to upgrade their  Empty Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim urges the legislative and executive authorities to make efforts to upgrade their

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jan 2020, 1:50 am

Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim urges the legislative and executive authorities to make efforts to upgrade their reality to secure Iraq

•  Time: 9/1/20 10:26 AM

•  Reading: 182 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Thursday, the leader of the National Wisdom Movement, Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim congratulated the Iraqi police on the occasion of its 98th anniversary, taking advantage of the occasion to urge the legislative and executive authorities to make efforts to upgrade their reality to secure a stable Iraq.
    The master said in a statement that he received {Al Furat News} a copy of it: “On the 98th anniversary of its founding, it is good for us to present the blessings of blessings and congratulations to the homeland security guards {Iraqi police}, expressing our abundance of pride in the record of this prosperous security corps with honorable stands and immortal stations, and full of queues of martyrs And the sacrifices in order to protect the country, especially those heroic epics, during the battles to liberate the land from ISIS terrorism. "
    He added: "As we grow the spirit of dedication and altruism among the loyal in this national institution, we urge the legislative and executive authorities and the relevant authorities to make every effort to upgrade their reality to secure a stable and prosperous Iraq." is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:50 am