Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Abdul-Mahdi is entitled to be reassigned as prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Abdul-Mahdi is entitled to be reassigned as prime minister Empty Legal expert: Abdul-Mahdi is entitled to be reassigned as prime minister

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jan 2020, 2:32 am

Legal expert: Abdul-Mahdi is entitled to be reassigned as prime minister
     34 minutes ago :: 48‌ reads
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dawa / Ali Abdel-Razzaq
    , legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi said that the President of the Republic has the right to reassign Adel Abdul Mahdi as head of the federal government.

Al-Tamimi said in a special statement to Dawaf, that the Prime Minister can be assigned again for a second session, provided that his mission and its legal duration of 4 years are terminated, despite the absence of a constitutional text to that effect, but by analogy to what was stated in Article 77 of the constitution that defined the president’s term in two terms and that What applies to the Prime Minister applies to the President of the Republic.

Al-Tamimi indicated that the third, fourth and fifth paragraphs of Article 76 of the Iraqi constitution stipulate that the Prime Minister-designate of the President of the Republic when he fails in his mission and resignation is a failure that the President of the Republic assigns to another candidate as the text says in the above paragraphs, and the text did not say no in this The other thing is that the President of the Republic reassigns the resigned or failed candidate.
     K

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:49 pm