Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the punishment that awaits al-Halbusi if he refuses to hold the special session?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the punishment that awaits al-Halbusi if he refuses to hold the special session? Empty What is the punishment that awaits al-Halbusi if he refuses to hold the special session?

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Feb 2020, 6:26 am

What is the punishment that awaits al-Halbusi if he refuses to hold the special session?

13:00 - 02/22/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed, on Monday, that the Presidency of the House of Representatives is obliged to respond to the call to hold an extraordinary session of Parliament to give confidence and otherwise subject itself to legal accountability.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to the "information" that "the President of the Republic and the Speaker of the House of Representatives and 50 deputies have the right to call for an emergency session devoted to the subject of the invitation only."
    Al-Tamimi added, “The Presidency of Parliament is bound by this lawsuit and convened as stipulated in Article 58 of the Constitution,” indicating at the same time that “Resigned Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] does not have the right to call this session as a caretaker.”
    He continued that "violating that exposes the presidency of the parliament to accountability in accordance with Article 240 of the Penal Code," noting that "the Prime Minister-designate is obliged to send the cabinet and ministerial curricula to Parliament two days before the session, as is customary for constitutional practice." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:45 am