Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jarba: Al-Halbousi deals with other Sunni blocs in a hostile manner and makes himself "the only l

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jarba: Al-Halbousi deals with other Sunni blocs in a hostile manner and makes himself "the only l Empty Al-Jarba: Al-Halbousi deals with other Sunni blocs in a hostile manner and makes himself "the only l

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Mar 2020, 2:35 pm

Al-Jarba: Al-Halbousi deals with other Sunni blocs in a hostile manner and makes himself "the only leader"

22:58 - 01/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Sunday, the head of the Arab Parliamentary Bloc, Ahmad al-Jarba, said that Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi deals with other Sunni blocs in a hostile manner and makes himself the sole leader of the component.
    Al-Jarba stated in a televised statement, his follower, "Al-Maalouma", that "the Sunni component cannot submit to Al-Halbousi, and he considers whoever is not with him to be against him."
    He added, "Al-Halbousi drowned in the concept that I am the only leader of the Sunni component, as he deals with other Sunni blocs in a hostile manner."
    He stressed the importance that "Al-Halbusi deals with brotherhood with other Sunni blocs."
    Al-Jarba pointed out that "all the blocs want the spoils and seek towards them, treachery and envy, eating the political class, and some of them do not deserve to represent their components." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:27 am