Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Al-Fateh: We reject Al-Zarfi in power and we will not vote for him in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Al-Fateh: We reject Al-Zarfi in power and we will not vote for him in Parliament Empty Deputy for Al-Fateh: We reject Al-Zarfi in power and we will not vote for him in Parliament

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:01 am

Deputy for Al-Fateh: We reject Al-Zarfi in power and we will not vote for him in Parliament

08:59 - 06/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Karim, confirmed on Monday that the Al-Fateh Alliance, especially the Sadiqoun parliamentary bloc, rejects Al-Zarfi in power and will not vote for him in Parliament when proposing his cabinet, pointing out that there are positions of Al-Zarfi that were not positive.
    Karim said in a statement to the "information", that "the Al-Fateh coalition has not announced any change in its position regarding the refusal to assign Zarfi and his presence in power, especially as the mandate was not constitutional."
    He added, "It is expected that the Sunni and Kurdish political blocs will be on the side of the Shiite faction, given that there is a position of the Shiite blocs when Allawi is rejected in the prime minister, and therefore the reciprocity in the position of the Shiites should be towards Al-Zarfi."
    And that "the Shiite majority, especially the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc, refuses to vote for al-Zrafi in the event that his cabinet is put in parliament, due to the group of al-Zorfi positions that were not positive." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am