Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democrat declares the share of the Kurds in Al-Kazemi's cabin and his position on the survival of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democrat declares the share of the Kurds in Al-Kazemi's cabin and his position on the survival of th Empty Democrat declares the share of the Kurds in Al-Kazemi's cabin and his position on the survival of th

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Apr 2020, 3:37 pm

Democrat declares the share of the Kurds in Al-Kazemi's cabin and his position on the survival of the Minister of Finance

•  Time: 4/17/2020 22:56:44

•  Reading: 2,223 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A deputy from the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) bloc, Imad Bajlan, revealed the party’s position regarding the necessity of Finance Minister Fuad Hussein {leader in the party} in the upcoming cabinet cabinet assigned to Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi.
    "The Kurds share in the new cabinet 3 ministries, and the strongest are 4 ministries, including the Ministry of Kurdistan Region Affairs, and we believe that it is important to solve the problems between the center and the region," Baglan said in the {event} program broadcast on the Euphrates satellite channel Friday evening.
    He added, "The constitution guaranteed our participation in the government as a third, if not a second, component."
    He pointed out, "The survival of the Minister of Finance is not a condition for the Kurds in their negotiations with Al-Kazemi, but there is no harm if the person of the Minister remains if he matches the criteria of the Prime Minister in forming the government."
    Baglan affirmed, "Replacing all ministers, including the Kurds, will not be an obstacle or failure to form Al-Kazemi's government."
    He pointed out that "former Prime Minister - designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi did not reconcile with the Kurds, Sunnis and even some Shiite forces because of the strange and put his negotiating team Almtlki" by Colh.anthy
    Ammar al - Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:36 pm