Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

basra investment commission: granting a license to establish an entertainment resort at a cost of mo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

basra investment commission: granting a license to establish an entertainment resort at a cost of mo Empty basra investment commission: granting a license to establish an entertainment resort at a cost of mo

Post by Rocky Sat 02 May 2020, 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]basra investment commission: granting a license to establish an entertainment resort at a cost of more than $ 10 million
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 5/2/2020 - 2:39 PM  29[/size]
    The head of the Basra Investment Commission revealed the granting of an investment license to a local investor to establish a recreational forest resort in the Al-Sharh area of ​​the Qurna District, north of Basra Governorate, at a cost exceeding $ 10 million.
    Engineer Alaa Abdel-Hussein Salman said, in a statement received by Al-Ahed News, a copy of it, that "the project will be built on an area of ​​1000 dunums, all stages will be completed within a period of 6 years."
    He pointed out that "the idea of ​​the project that combines the recreational and agricultural character is what distinguishes it, as the recreational side will contain entertainment events, halls, chalets, wedding restaurants, and a games city in addition to a zoo," adding that "the agricultural side consists of different agricultural activities with Poultry field, dates press, and dairy factory, in addition to greenhouses, apiaries and lakes to raise fish wealth.
    And that "Qurna district lacks the simplest places of entertainment despite the high temperatures in the summer, so the Investment Authority was keen to provide support to the investor to set up the project to be an outlet for families and a haven for them and their children and a way to absorb pressure and fill the void and entertainment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:25 am