Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of a high dollar exchange in light of low oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of a high dollar exchange in light of low oil prices Empty Warnings of a high dollar exchange in light of low oil prices

Post by Rocky Sun 03 May 2020, 1:20 am

Warnings of a high dollar exchange in light of low oil prices

08:59 - 03/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    Economist Wissam Al-Tamimi warned, on Sunday, against raising the exchange rate of the dollar in government and local banks, pointing out that the orientation towards this option may be beneficial to the country, but it will harm many traders and citizens and raise the prices of goods.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to / Information /, that "the government may resort to raising the value of the dollar exchange against the Iraqi dinar in order to compensate for its losses as a result of low oil prices."
    He added that "the rise in the value of the dollar will create a financial crisis for the citizen and the merchant, especially those who deal in dinars in his local market transactions."
    And that "the government has a lot of options in financing the budget through resorting to bonds, state real estate, housing projects, taxes and border outlets, and the creation of new residential areas and the delivery of services to them in exchange for certain amounts that finance the state budget." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:30 pm