Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington sent 300 military troops to Iraq and has announced its intention to set up two joint oper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington sent 300 military troops to Iraq and has announced its intention to set up two joint oper Empty Washington sent 300 military troops to Iraq and has announced its intention to set up two joint oper

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:28 am

Washington sent 300 military troops to Iraq and has announced its intention to set up two joint operations

Follow-up - and babysit - announced the U.S. Department of Defense (Pentagon), all sent to about 300 additional military to Iraq in addition to a range of helicopters and drones.

He said Pentagon spokesman Admiral John Kirby said in a statement, said that "about 200 soldiers arrived on Sunday, to Iraq to bolster security at the U.S. Embassy and its facilities and the Baghdad International Airport," adding that "he will travel 100 military others to Baghdad to provide security and logistical support."

He explained that "these forces independent and separate from the 300 military who sent the President has decided to set up two joint operations and an assessment of how they can be for the United States to provide additional support to the Iraqi security forces."

He quoted a U.S. military official as saying that "these moves are focused on the protection of the Americans in Iraq, including civilians, and it's not for the (standby) for air strikes."

The official said, "I think that there is an appropriate amount of attention on the airport," he said, adding that the airport "vital center for the transfer." 

X, Y 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:39 am