Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House reveals what happened between Trump and Al-Kazemi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House reveals what happened between Trump and Al-Kazemi Empty The White House reveals what happened between Trump and Al-Kazemi

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 2:37 am

The White House reveals what happened between Trump and Al-Kazemi

•  Time: 05/25 2020 08:06:49

•  Read: 3,588 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(International: Al Furat News) The White House said that US President Donald Trump spoke Monday with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to congratulate him on the approval of Iraqi lawmakers on his new government last week.
    Iraq has been without a government since the resignation of former prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in November amid anti-government protests.
    White House spokesman Jad Dair said in a statement that Trump spoke with Al-Kazemi “to congratulate him on the Iraqi parliament’s ratification of his government.”
    "President Trump expressed US support for Iraq during the ongoing Corona Virus pandemic, and affirmed the common interest with Iraq in inflicting permanent defeat on ISIS," the statement added.
    "President Trump also encouraged the prime minister to address the Iraqi people's demands for reform and early and legitimate national elections," he said.
    The House of Representatives approved Al-Kazemi’s government on Wednesday, and just hours later, the United States announced that it would give Iraq a 120-day deadline to continue importing electricity from Iran.
    Washington said the move was aimed at supporting the new government. It was finished
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:17 pm