Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The June negotiations should end with the departure of the Americans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: The June negotiations should end with the departure of the Americans Empty Parliamentary Security: The June negotiations should end with the departure of the Americans

Post by Rocky Wed May 13, 2020 7:29 am

Parliamentary Security: The June negotiations should end with the departure of the Americans

13:44 - 05/13/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Karim Alaiwi, called on Wednesday, the government team negotiating with the United States of America next June to end the presence of American forces on Iraqi soil.
    Aliwi said in a statement to the "information", that "the commitment of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to implement the parliament's decision to remove all foreign forces, including the American forces, that must be implemented and that it should be the basis for the Iraqi negotiator during next June's negotiations with the American side."
    He added that "it is possible for the government to maintain its relations with the American side through the exchange of intelligence information and equipping the army with weapons, provided that relying not only on American armament and the work of multiple sources of armaments from various countries of the region and the world."
    A spokesman for the former Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Major General Abdul Karim Khalaf, announced earlier that the government is serious about implementing the decisions of the House of Representatives to withdraw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] completely from the country with the agreement of the two countries, indicating that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] negotiate with the United States in June to withdraw its forces completely. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am