Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil develops treatments for foreign companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil develops treatments for foreign companies Empty Oil develops treatments for foreign companies

Post by Rocky Fri 15 May 2020, 3:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Friday 15 May 2020

Baghdad - Waaa - Mohammed Al-Talebi
    The Ministry of Oil has revealed measures to address the crisis of low oil prices due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
    "The economic crisis has affected the world and caused a decline in oil revenues for both producing countries and international companies operating due to the recession in the world economy and oil markets," Said Ali Maaraj, director general of the Contracts and Licensing Department at the Ministry of Oil, in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (AWAA) on Friday: "The economic crisis has affected the whole world and caused a decline in oil revenues both to the producing countries and international companies operating due to the recession that hit the world economy and oil markets," he said, noting that the Ministry of Oil has put in place several treatments, including reducing the annual budgets of these oil companies by 30 percent, in addition to reducing expenditures for extractive companies, in particular reducing the cost of tenders, assignments and projects, as well as postponing the cost of tenders, assignments and projects. Part of its dues until oil prices recover."
    "Iraq produces up to 3,000 barrels of gas, and more than 50 percent of it is invested in the next four years under a plan for this purpose," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:25 am