Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi -Al-Halbousi to legislate the election law as soon as possible

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi -Al-Halbousi to legislate the election law as soon as possible Empty Al-Kadhimi -Al-Halbousi to legislate the election law as soon as possible

Post by chouchou Sun 20 Sep 2020, 3:55 am

Shafaq News / Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi and Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi discussed on Saturday the completion of the election law as soon as possible.A statement issued by Al-Kadhimi's office received by Shafaq News agency said that the PM discussed with Al-Halbousi the "political, the security economic developments in the country."
    The two sides also discussed "the importance of integration between the executive and legislative authorities, which would accelerate the enactment of laws that serve various segments of society."
    The statement pointed out that Al-Kadhimi and Al-Halbousi discussed "the necessity to legislate the election law in order to holding early elections next June, coordinating the oversight role of Parliament, and supporting government efforts in combating corruption."
    Earlier, Al-Kadhimi’s government had set June 6, 2021 as the date for holding early parliamentary elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:43 pm