Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A shocking and “unexpected” way of counterfeiting Iraqi money is spreading in the markets .. What is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A shocking and “unexpected” way of counterfeiting Iraqi money is spreading in the markets .. What is Empty A shocking and “unexpected” way of counterfeiting Iraqi money is spreading in the markets .. What is

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Oct 2020, 9:01 am

[size=30]A shocking and “unexpected” way of counterfeiting Iraqi money is spreading in the markets .. What is the story of “vaccination”?

2020-10-24
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Yes Iraq: Baghdad
    The counterfeiting movement and the promotion of counterfeit currencies have been active for some time, especially at the level of money in the denomination of 25 thousand dinars, while the security forces announce from time to time the arrest of people in possession of millions of counterfeit dinars and dollars.

One of the pages interested in currency, which belongs to a money exchange owner in Baghdad, published an exceptional case of currency counterfeiting, as it published a picture of a 25,000 dinar coin, consisting of two parts, forged and original, thus reducing the opportunity to spot the forger.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In this way, a person who has a certain amount of forged papers can combine it with original papers, which means doubling the amount.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This new method of walking and exchanging counterfeit currencies caused a great shock in popular circles, while "Yisraq" monitored a group of comments, while some commentators from exchange owners confirmed that they had encountered similar cases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:25 am