Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi and the Kuwaiti ambassador discuss cooperation between the two countries and follow up the

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kazemi and the Kuwaiti ambassador discuss cooperation between the two countries and follow up the Empty Al-Kazemi and the Kuwaiti ambassador discuss cooperation between the two countries and follow up the

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Dec 2020, 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Al-Masala: The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received, on Sunday, December 20, 2020, the Kuwaiti Ambassador to Iraq, Salem Ghasab Al-Zamanan.

A statement by the Prime Minister’s Office received by Al-Masalla stated that during the meeting, cooperation between the two neighboring countries was discussed, strengthening bilateral relations, strengthening joint economic relations, and following up on grants previously offered to Iraq during the reconstruction conference hosted by the State of Kuwait in 2018.

He added: They also discussed the activation of the joint Iraqi-Kuwaiti Higher Ministerial Committee, and strengthening its work.

Al-Kazemi assured the Kuwaiti ambassador that Iraq is keen on building the best ties and means of cooperation with the State of Kuwait in all sectors, in a way that secures the stability of the region and the well-being of its people.

The Prime Minister also extended an invitation to the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled Al-Sabah, to visit Iraq for more joint cooperation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:24 am