Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning of the continuation of the curfew in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning of the continuation of the curfew in Iraq Empty Warning of the continuation of the curfew in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 9:56 am

[size=46]Warning of the continuation of the curfew in Iraq

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=30]The Parliamentary Work Committee warned, on Saturday, of the continuation of the curfew in Iraq, calling on the Ministry of Health and other concerned parties to take into account the conditions of people with limited income.

A member of the committee, Fadel Jaber, told the "Tigris" that "the issue of partial or comprehensive prohibition will greatly affect the lives of poor families who live on the daily food they get."

He added, "The Ministry of Health and other concerned parties should pay attention to people with limited income and emphasize preventive measures instead of imposing a comprehensive ban."

Earlier, the Supreme Committee for National Health and Safety issued a set of decisions to limit the spread of Corona at a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, including the imposition of a comprehensive curfew for three days a week and a partial ban for the rest of the days, with the exception of some groups.
    [/size]
    [size=30][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:25 am