Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Kurdish forces seek to link the Federal Court’s law to the budget ... a unacceptable positio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Kurdish forces seek to link the Federal Court’s law to the budget ... a unacceptable positio Empty Deputy: Kurdish forces seek to link the Federal Court’s law to the budget ... a unacceptable positio

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 7:10 am

Deputy: Kurdish forces seek to link the Federal Court’s law to the budget ... a unacceptable position

14:24 - 15/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Representative Manar Abdul Muttalib confirmed, on Monday, that there are efforts by the Kurdish forces to link the Federal Court’s law to the budget.
    Abdul-Muttalib said in a statement to "the information", that “the Federal Court Law is one of the important laws that require two-thirds of the votes of the members of Parliament to pass the remaining points of the law that have formed points of contention in the past days, pointing out that there are efforts by the Kurdish forces to link the vote on the law. Balancing act, we consider it a rejected position.
    Abdul Muttalib added, "The budget is the strength of the Iraqi people, and there are large segments of the population waiting with patience to vote on the budget in order to obtain their rights, pointing out that linking voting on it to the Federal Court is unacceptable and interaction with laws must be according to separate mechanisms that take into account the public interest."
    It is hoped that the House of Representatives will vote today on the remaining points of the Federal Court Act, which were postponed last week due to disagreements. Finished 25 F.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:25 pm