Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the fifth day .. the decline in oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the fifth day .. the decline in oil prices Empty For the fifth day .. the decline in oil prices

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 7:45 am

For the fifth day .. the decline in oil prices

•  Time: 03/18/2021 09:18:44

•  Read: 2,626 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Oil prices fell for the fifth day, on Thursday, after official data showed a continuous rise in inventories of crude oil and fuel in the United States, while the permanent epidemic clouded demand expectations.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    Brent crude was down 38 cents, or 0.56 percent, to $ 67.62 a barrel by 05:19 GMT, after falling 0.6 percent on Wednesday. US oil was also down 33 cents, or 0.51%, to $ 64.27 a barrel, after falling 0.3% in the previous session.
    On Wednesday, government data showed that US crude stocks rose for four consecutive weeks after refineries in the south were forced to close due to the bitter cold weather. 
    US crude inventories increased by 2.4 million barrels last week, and an industry report released on Tuesday estimated a decrease of 1 million barrels.
    On the demand side, a number of European countries have stopped using AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine due to concerns about possible side effects.
    Germany is also seeing a rise in coronavirus cases, while Italy plans a national lockdown over Easter and France will impose tougher restrictions. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:29 pm