Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new jump in food prices by 20%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new jump in food prices by 20% Empty A new jump in food prices by 20%

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Mar 2021, 11:47 am

[size=30]A new jump in food prices by 20%

2021-03-19
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Diyala governorate markets witnessed a new rise in food prices by 20%, after an earlier increase due to the new dollar price.
    The governor of Baquba district, Abdullah Al-Hayali, said, "The change in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar constituted a curse for the poor because of the continuous rise in the prices of foodstuffs, especially imported from them, in the form of a cruel burden on them if it is known that the percentage of families below the poverty line is more than 35%."
    Hayali added, "A new jump in foodstuff prices has emerged recently, reaching 20%, pointing to the economic conditions of poor and poor families and the low-income segment is very miserable, especially since the rise has made their living conditions difficult, which mainly suffers from repeated setbacks due to the economic situation and delayed payment of salaries. “.
    He pointed out the need for a government plan to support the prices of basic foodstuffs to avoid a humanitarian catastrophe that affects the poor, especially since some items are unfortunately subject to speculation by merchants to reap more profits.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:39 am