Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

McKinsey: I don't see a complete withdrawal from Iraq in the future

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

McKinsey: I don't see a complete withdrawal from Iraq in the future Empty McKinsey: I don't see a complete withdrawal from Iraq in the future

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Apr 2021, 8:17 am

McKinsey: I don't see a complete withdrawal from Iraq in the future
    The commander of the US Central Command in charge of the Middle East, General Kenneth Mackenzie, announced that the 3500 US forces withdrawing from Afghanistan will be redeployed in the region even after their departure from the country, while he admitted that he does not see a complete withdrawal of US forces from Iraq in the future .
    "It is still unclear exactly where the United States will redeploy its soldiers due to withdraw from Afghanistan on September 11th," The National newspaper quoted in a report on McKinsey as saying, while McKinsey said in testimony before Congress that "we still need to stand up." Some things there ”.
    McKinsey added, “President Joe Biden’s administration does not currently have any agreements with neighboring countries to deploy US forces, which may hinder Washington’s ability to launch air strikes and surveillance operations in Afghanistan after the withdrawal, and we are currently engaged in a major effort to assess where we want to place” It has forces in their best place in terms of geography and diplomacy as well as we move forward . ”
    The report stated that “McKinsey gave a more realistic assessment of members of the House of Representatives regarding US military operations in Iraq, as the participating US forces found themselves a frequent target of fire in the hope of removing US forces from the country. ” .
    McKinsey indicated that the 2,500 American soldiers present in Iraq are providing an advisory, not a combat, role to the Iraqi security forces, which indicates that it is unlikely that the agreement within the strategic dialogue will lead to a major withdrawal of US forces from the country. According to him.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 am