Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

REPRESENTATIVE FINANCE: THE NEED FOR EXTERNAL LOANS DEPENDS ON COMPANIES IN THIS FIELD

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

REPRESENTATIVE FINANCE: THE NEED FOR EXTERNAL LOANS DEPENDS ON COMPANIES IN THIS FIELD Empty REPRESENTATIVE FINANCE: THE NEED FOR EXTERNAL LOANS DEPENDS ON COMPANIES IN THIS FIELD

Post by Rocky Wed 12 May 2021, 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]REPRESENTATIVE FINANCE: THE NEED FOR EXTERNAL LOANS DEPENDS ON COMPANIES IN THIS FIELD[/size]

Wednesday, May 12, 2021 9:03 PM

The Finance Committee confirmed, in the House of Representatives, today, Wednesday, that Iraq’s need for external borrowing is contingent on the work of large companies, in the field of electricity.
    A member of the committee, Muhammad al-Shabaki, said in a statement "special to the National News Center", that "Iraq does not need external loans and can use some internal loans with few benefits to benefit from them in electric power projects exclusively."
    And that "the great benefits imposed on foreign loans are very large, in addition to their long-term cumbersome effects for the Iraqi economy."
    And Al-Shbaki said, "Iraq's foreign loans are contingent on the work of large companies in the field of electricity, which impose financial loans on the government from their countries to invest in Iraq," adding that "Iraq's need for loans depends on the nature of the state's financial policy as well as oil prices in the markets."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:55 pm