Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vacation and employee attendance .. Clarification from the Cabinet after abolishing the comprehensiv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vacation and employee attendance .. Clarification from the Cabinet after abolishing the comprehensiv Empty Vacation and employee attendance .. Clarification from the Cabinet after abolishing the comprehensiv

Post by Rocky Thu 13 May 2021, 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Vacation and employee attendance .. Clarification from the Cabinet after abolishing the comprehensive ban
    May 13, 202

The General Secretariat fixed the date for resuming official working hours in state departments
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    On Thursday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers issued a clarification about employees' working hours, based on the Supreme Committee's decision to cancel the comprehensive curfew.
    General Secretariat spokesman Haider Majeed said in a statement, "The Eid Al-Fitr holiday ends on Sunday, May 16, so that the official working hours will be suspended according to the decision of the Supreme Committee for National Health and Safety (20 of 2021) on Monday, May 17, provided that work will resume on 23 of the same month. "
    He added, "The implementation of the new decision begins with the enforcement of a partial curfew from nine in the evening until five in the morning, with an emphasis on adherence to the health instructions contained in the decision."
    Today, the Supreme Committee decided to suspend the official working hours in all departments from 17 to 20 May, and not to allow employees and auditors to enter all departments without wearing the muzzle and hold violators severely accountable, with penalties imposed without exception for violators of the preventive measures.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 3:23 pm