Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory Coalition: Various political parties worked to keep the legislative blocs and parties away f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory Coalition: Various political parties worked to keep the legislative blocs and parties away f Empty Victory Coalition: Various political parties worked to keep the legislative blocs and parties away f

Post by Rocky Sat 22 May 2021, 7:49 am

Victory Coalition: Various political parties worked to keep the legislative blocs and parties away from the elections
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]39 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A spokeswoman for the Nasr Coalition, Ayat Al-Muzaffar, confirmed that various political parties worked to keep the legislative blocs and parties away from the elections because they sensed their danger and felt that they were a real competitor in the political arena.
    Al-Muzaffar said that those political forces had already achieved this through acts of sabotage by possessing weapons, which prompted the legislative blocs not to participate in the elections, noting that those forces wanted with those actions to put pressure on the government as well and put it in a narrow corner.
    Al-Muzaffar confirmed that boycotting the elections will lead to an increase in the influence of these forces within the House of Representatives, and thus an increase in the volume of fugitive weapons that they possess, so they will obtain their entitlements in the executive institutions through ministers and special ranks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:34 am