Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior discusses with the Ambassador of Georgia "security cooperation"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Interior discusses with the Ambassador of Georgia "security cooperation" Empty The Minister of Interior discusses with the Ambassador of Georgia "security cooperation"

Post by Rocky Sun 30 May 2021, 8:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - INA,
    Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanmi and Ambassador of the Republic of Georgia to Iraq, Zaza Kandelaki, discussed cooperation in the security field and combating crime.
    A statement by the Ministry of the Interior received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) stated that "The Minister of Interior, Othman Al-Ghanmi, met today the Ambassador of the Republic of Georgia to Iraq, Zaza Kandilaki, as the minister welcomed his guest and discussed with him a number of issues of common interest, foremost of which is cooperation in the security field and combating crime."
    Al-Ghanimi stressed, according to the statement, "the necessity for Iraq to intensify relations between neighboring countries and others due to its distinguished geographical location," stressing "the importance of cooperation and coordination between the two countries in a way that serves common interests."
    For his part, the ambassador extended his thanks and appreciation to the Minister of Interior for his "good reception and his interest in developing relations," expressing his country's readiness

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:33 pm