Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Iraq supports the establishment of balanced relations to ease regional and international tens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh: Iraq supports the establishment of balanced relations to ease regional and international tens Empty Saleh: Iraq supports the establishment of balanced relations to ease regional and international tens

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jun 2021, 7:23 am

Saleh: Iraq supports the establishment of balanced relations to ease regional and international tensions

•  Time: 06/01/2021 13:16:09

•  Reading: 1,469 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, Tuesday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the credentials of the ambassadors of the Republic of Turkey Alireza Konai, the Philippines Geneso Kalonck, the Russian Federation Elbrus Kontrachev, Somalia Liban Sheikh Mahmoud, and Uzbekistan Bahramjan Alaev, and Ethiopia, Hassan Tajo Legas.
    President Salih affirmed, while receiving the ambassadors separately, that "Iraq stems from a basic principle based on the need for international solidarity in facing various global challenges, and supports international and regional coordination to ease tensions and crises, and strengthen its relations with the international community on the basis of cooperation and coordination and achieving common interests." for peoples and countries.
    He added, "The challenges of confronting terrorism and extremism, health crises, climate change and environmental protection represent common challenges in which we should cooperate and coordinate, pointing out that the country is looking forward to construction and reconstruction, by enhancing investment opportunities in various fields, and exchanging scientific and cultural experiences."
    President Saleh expressed his wishes for the new ambassadors to succeed in performing their new duties, and to contribute to the consolidation of friendship and cooperation between Iraq and their countries.
    Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:27 pm