Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Severe imprisonment for three accused of receiving bribes to sell government land in Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Severe imprisonment for three accused of receiving bribes to sell government land in Mosul Empty Severe imprisonment for three accused of receiving bribes to sell government land in Mosul

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jun 2021, 7:16 am

Severe imprisonment for three accused of receiving bribes to sell government land in Mosul

•  Time: 06/15/2021 12:24:25

•  Reading: 1,508 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Federal Integrity Commission announced, on Tuesday, the issuance of verdicts in attendance to severe imprisonment against three defendants in Nineveh Governorate who had previously been caught red-handed for receiving bribes in exchange for promoting transactions for the sale of plots of land belonging to the state in violation of the law.
    And the investigation department of the commission stated in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that "the Nineveh Criminal Court - the Third Authority, issued three severe imprisonment decisions against three defendants in the Mosul Municipality Directorate and the Residency of the Judiciary; for receiving bribes in order to promote transactions for the sale of residential plots belonging to the Mosul Municipality.
     She added, "The decision in the presence of the judgment issued, based on the provisions of Article (308) of the Penal Code (111 of 1969), included the sentencing of the accused to a fine, and in the event of non-payment, the imprisonment of each of them for a period of three months."
     The statement indicated that "the Commission announced late last year the seizure and dismantling of a large network in Nineveh that is manipulating and trading in the numbers of plots of land belonging to the state, and allocating them to people in exchange for sums of money in violation of the law, controls and instructions."
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:47 am