Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arabic League condemns expulsion of Christians in Mosul and prepared a crime against Iraq and its hi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabic League condemns expulsion of Christians in Mosul and prepared a crime against Iraq and its hi Empty Arabic League condemns expulsion of Christians in Mosul and prepared a crime against Iraq and its hi

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Arabic League condemns expulsion of Christians in Mosul and prepared a crime against Iraq and its history

Sunday, July 20, 2014 
    Twilight news via the Arabic Nabil Elaraby, Sunday, strong condemnation of displacements of populations Iraqi Christians in Mosul as a result of threats and terrorist practices against them by organizing "daash".

altArab said in a statement obtained by the news, "Twilight" the emptying of the Christians of Mosul is a stain cannot be tolerated, and it is a crime against Iraq and its history and right of Arabic and Islam and all Muslims. "

The Organization has given Christians of Mosul daash 24 hours, ending at 12 noon on Saturday, Baghdad time, invited them to Islam, advertising, or pay the jizyah or leave their homes without their belongings as trophies.

The outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki had called earlier on Sunday, all the Nations of the world to stay United against the "daash" after the older displacing Christian families from Mosul in Ninawa Governorate Center.

Christian families have left Mosul before the deadline set by the regulation "daash" them, leaving behind their property and their homes for safe Christian villages in the Nineveh province, which is controlled by the peshmerga forces, and also to the Kurdistan region.

And saw that the step taken by the "daash" condemnations from international and local organizations and personalities and parties, political parties, and this is the first time in the history of Iraq is empty of Christians from Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:12 am