Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Multiple meetings.. Minister Fouad Hussein's agenda in Rome

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Multiple meetings.. Minister Fouad Hussein's agenda in Rome Empty Multiple meetings.. Minister Fouad Hussein's agenda in Rome

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jun 2021, 7:08 am

[size=30]Multiple meetings.. Minister Fouad Hussein's agenda in Rome
    [ltr]2021.06.28 - 10:11[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    On Monday, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein arrived in the Italian capital, Rome, to participate in the ministerial meeting of the international coalition to eliminate ISIS.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said in a statement that "Nass" received a copy of it (June 28, 2021), that "Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein arrives in the Italian capital, Rome, to participate in the expanded ministerial meeting of the international coalition to eliminate the terrorist organization ISIS."  
    He added that "the ministerial meeting on Syria, with the participation of the foreign ministers of the member states of the coalition, to discuss joint efforts to confront the terrorist organization ISIS, and will be chaired by the Italian Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio and the US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken."   
    The statement indicated that "it is hoped that the minister will hold several bilateral meetings with his counterparts, the foreign ministers of the countries participating in the meetings, to discuss bilateral relations and issues of common concern."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:47 am