Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity "shakes its hand" on 30,000 contract holders in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity "shakes its hand" on 30,000 contract holders in Basra Empty Electricity "shakes its hand" on 30,000 contract holders in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Aug 2021, 7:12 am

Electricity "shakes its hand" on 30,000 contract holders in Basra

•  Time: 08/29/2021 14:56:37

•  Reading: 260 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Electricity has thwarted the hopes of 30,000 contract holders in Basra province who are demanding the transfer of their contracts from a local to a ministerial one.
    The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Al-Abadi, said in a press statement: "The ministry does not have the decision to transfer workers in its subsidiaries in Basra within the 30,000 job opportunities from local to ministerial contracts."
    He pointed out that "ministerial orders have not been issued regarding the payment of their dues from the central tax allocations," noting that "they addressed to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers regarding their demands and awaiting a response."
    Al-Abadi indicated, "The aforementioned category of workers in electricity companies guarantees their employment by the governor of Basra, and no order has been issued to contract with them by the Ministry of Finance, which means that it is not possible for electricity to pay their dues in accordance with administrative and legal controls and powers."
    The owners of the contracts of the Ministry of Electricity, within the framework of Cabinet Resolution 315, or what is known as 30,000 job opportunities, in Basra closed this morning the distribution, transmission and production companies for electric energy in the southern region in protest against the Ministry of Electricity’s lack of approval to sign ministerial contracts with them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:31 pm