Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: The lack of corruption will make Iraq a victim of its own corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: The lack of corruption will make Iraq a victim of its own corruption Empty Al-Sadr: The lack of corruption will make Iraq a victim of its own corruption

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Sep 2021, 7:01 am

Al-Sadr: The lack of corruption will make Iraq a victim of its own corruption

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the Sadrist movement, the Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, said today, Wednesday, that "the mass of corruption will make Iraq a victim of its corruption, just as it made Imam Hussein a victim of its whims."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr wrote in a blog post on Twitter, "How beautiful it is to see those millions of people crawling towards (the Qibla of reform), and the most beautiful of that is to reform ourselves and then our bitter reality that is controlled by the gang of corruption, which made Imam Hussein a victim of their whims and today they will make Iraq a victim of their corruption."[/size]
    [size=45]He called on the “walkers towards the direction of reform” to “promise their imam to support reform.” He said: “From Al-Hussein we draw reform, so thank you to the Imam’s visitors who loved reform and thank you for serving the Imam who serve reform.”[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:32 am