Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq falls to second place in the list of countries most buying homes in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq falls to second place in the list of countries most buying homes in Turkey Empty Iraq falls to second place in the list of countries most buying homes in Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Oct 2021, 7:22 am

Iraq falls to second place in the list of countries most buying homes in Turkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Turkish Statistics Authority announced, on Wednesday, that the Iraqis came in second place as the most people buying real estate in Turkey during the month of September.
    The authority said in a report seen by "Economy News", that "home sales in Turkey to foreigners increased by 25.8% last September 2021 compared to the same month of the previous year, reaching 6,630 homes. Istanbul got the highest share of 2,995 of home sales, Antalya came in second place with 1,358 homes, then Ankara with 408 homes.
    And she added, "Turkey sold 37,479 houses to foreigners during the period from January to September, with an increase of 43.2%."
    She pointed out that "the Iranians topped the rest of the countries in buying real estate in Turkey during September, with a number of 1,323 houses." Iraq came in second place, buying 990 homes, Russia came third with a number of 504 homes, Germany fourth with 298 homes, and Kuwait fifth with 281.
    Iraqis have topped the list of home purchases in Turkey since 2015, but it has fallen to second place after Iran at the beginning of the current year 2021, while Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu announced on November 13, 2020, that more than 114,000 Iraqis are now on the lands of the country. dullness.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:32 am