Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Politician: Zebari Was Nominated For The Presidency Because He Is "Uncle" Barzani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Politician: Zebari Was Nominated For The Presidency Because He Is "Uncle" Barzani Empty Kurdish Politician: Zebari Was Nominated For The Presidency Because He Is "Uncle" Barzani

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:41 pm

[size=38]Kurdish Politician: Zebari Was Nominated For The Presidency Because He Is "Uncle" Barzani
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/28/2022 | 12:08 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad.
    The independent Kurdish politician, Saber Ismail, confirmed, on Friday, that the differences between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Union are deep and cannot be resolved easily, indicating that Zebari was nominated for the post of President of the Republic because he was the “uncle” of Massoud Barzani only.
    Ismail said in a televised interview, which was followed by "Al-Maalouma", that "the differences between the Yekti and the Parti have been going on for decades, and that the two Kurdish parties left national interests and went to personal interests."
    He added that "Zebari was nominated for the presidency because he is "uncle" Barzani and that the starvation of the Kurdish people was due to the central government and the regional government."
    He pointed out that "the two parties are quarreling over the presidency of the republic because it is a fat position, where did they leave the problems of the region and their suppression of student demonstrations and employees demanding their legitimate rights in the region." End / 25 D

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 pm