Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for change: interim Finance held a meeting before the parliamentary session to discuss the 20

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for change: interim Finance held a meeting before the parliamentary session to discuss the 20 Empty Deputy for change: interim Finance held a meeting before the parliamentary session to discuss the 20

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Aug 2014, 6:07 pm

Deputy for change: interim Finance held a meeting before the parliamentary session to discuss the 2014 budget

08/05/20140 

The deputy for the Kurdish Change Movement, on Tuesday, said members of the Finance Committee held a temporary meeting to discuss all matters relating to the financial budget for the year 2014. Kaveh and between Muhammad told all of Iraq [where] that "the Finance Committee held a meeting before the interim meeting of the Council of Representatives to discuss the purpose of the paragraphs of the budget in 2014 as well as the study of the project to address the differences in the law." On the subject of the resolution of the largest bloc in the parliament session today that he said Kaveh until now are no signs of any resolution of this matter and political differences still exist. " It is noteworthy that he expected to hold its House of Representatives on Tuesday. The House of Representatives voted on 23 July, on the proposal of the formation of a parliamentary committee temporary to discuss the issue of the budget for fiscal 2014, while a student parliament speaker Salim al-committee to submit its report on the budget within two weeks from the date of its formation that domesticated in the opinion of the federal government. 

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:29 pm