Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji Reveals Three Names That Are Strongly Nominated To Head The Next Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji Reveals Three Names That Are Strongly Nominated To Head The Next Government Empty Al-Araji Reveals Three Names That Are Strongly Nominated To Head The Next Government

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Feb 2022, 6:28 am

[size=38]Al-Araji Reveals Three Names That Are Strongly Nominated To Head The Next Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/14/2022 | 12:10 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The former Deputy Prime Minister Baha Al-Araji revealed, on Monday, that there are political tendencies to nominate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi or Haider Al-Abadi and the current Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to head the government, indicating that Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr will not nominate a Sadrist figure to take over as prime minister.
    Al-Araji said in a televised interview that "the former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the current Mustafa al-Kazemi and former Minister Muhammad Allawi are 'strong' candidates for prime minister."
    He added, "The renewal of Al-Kazemi's mandate at this time is very difficult due to the complexities of the political scene, but the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, will not nominate any figure at the present time to occupy the prime ministership."
    Al-Araji explained that "Iraq needs a commando prime minister, and what is happening is the beginning of the end of the political system, and that the political forces took a lesson from the experience of technocrats and ruled out its repetition." End / 25 D

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:11 am