Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi confirms the readiness of Baghdad and all cities to receive brothers and friends

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi confirms the readiness of Baghdad and all cities to receive brothers and friends Empty Al-Kazemi confirms the readiness of Baghdad and all cities to receive brothers and friends

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed, today, Sunday, the readiness of Baghdad and all cities to receive brothers and friends.
    The Minister of Youth and Sports, President of the Iraqi Football Association, Adnan Darjal, said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the International Federation of the Game announced its official approval to hold the match of our national team against its UAE counterpart at the International City Stadium in Baghdad, a match that is held within Asian Qualifiers for the World Cup Finals.
    Darjal added, "I informed the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, by phone, of the news, and he offered congratulations to Iraqi sports and athletes, stressing that Baghdad and all Iraqi cities are ready to receive brothers and friends from all over the world with great welcome."
    He added, "FIFA's approval came after the efforts made by the Federation and the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the positive moves and the brilliant success in organizing international matches that were held in Baghdad."
    Darjal pointed out that "Iraq is fully prepared to embrace the Emirati brothers in Baghdad, and we look forward to this match being a good gesture for Iraqi football, and for the match to appear in the best form in organizational terms."
    The Minister of Youth and Sports, President of the Football Association, concluded his speech by saying: "The communication with the International Federation, supported by the Asian, has borne fruit, and efforts have been crowned with the return of international matches to Baghdad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 11:42 am