Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad operations: confirms the readiness of three surveillance balloons and their contribution to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad operations: confirms the readiness of three surveillance balloons and their contribution to  Empty Baghdad operations: confirms the readiness of three surveillance balloons and their contribution to

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2013, 7:17 am

Baghdad operations: confirms the readiness of three surveillance balloons and their contribution to reducing the points of control

09/02/13..BAGHDAD (Independent) ... revealed the Baghdad Operations Command for three balloons readiness for launch control in a number of areas of the capital, confirmed that it will contribute to enhancing intelligence effort and reducing the points of control in Baghdad.

This came during a graduation ceremony of a batch of technicians and operators observation balloons, which was held at Camp Taji, north of Baghdad, which was broken by the process of lifting a balloon.

The commander of the Baghdad Operations Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir al-Shammari "Three balloons control is ready for launch in Baghdad after the termination of the angel artwork Iraqi session Altdrebh on operated and sustain to be under the supervision of an Iraqi full," pointing out that "the highest elevation of the balloon up to 300 meters to monitor the space between five to 20 square kilometers and send the information monitored by a special six towers in this regard. "

Shammari added that "the airship will be able to monitoring and surveillance in the worst weather conditions," pointing out that "the next phase will double the number of observation balloons to cover all over Baghdad."

The Shammari that "the number of trainees who are prepared to run these balloons and sustain a 30 element underwent an intensive course continued for the duration of (the eighth of July to the first of September 2013 Current)", stressing that "the entry of these airships service will contribute to reducing the points of control in the capital."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:36 pm