Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil for food again.. Iraq may use the oil weapon to obtain food with the “crowding” of global demand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil for food again.. Iraq may use the oil weapon to obtain food with the “crowding” of global demand Empty Oil for food again.. Iraq may use the oil weapon to obtain food with the “crowding” of global demand

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2022, 5:52 am

[size=30]Oil for food again.. Iraq may use the oil weapon to obtain food with the “crowding” of global demand

2022-03-04
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Amid the economic and geopolitical crises the world is witnessing, it is expected that global demand will increase and prices will skyrocket on basic food supplies, including wheat, whose supply seems to be less than the competing global demand.
    With the high demand for an item that is in short supply, price and political preferences and international relations are what will ensure that a country obtains the supplies it needs at the expense of other countries, and it seems that Iraq may move in this direction by using the “oil weapon”, that is, it may place a condition on some countries. By exporting his oil to it in return for guarantees that it would provide him with the food supplies he needed.
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, does not agree with the possibility of carrying out this operation through bartering “oil for food.”
    Saleh said in a statement followed by "Yassin Iraq" that "the effective financial management law does not allow oil barter policies, because of the price risks that accompany such agreements, which lose public revenues their governance."
    He added, "Because of the concomitant global energy and food crises at the same time, oil sales may turn to supply contracts to buyers with a priority that puts oil buyers in front of providing and preparing the country's food needs in the current circumstance and a priority as well."
    He continued, "I think that this method of commercial dealing, which is based on providing the benefits of equipment with a mutual priority, is often the most successful, rather than bartering and its damages."
    For example, Iraq will need to import about two million tons of wheat, at a time when wheat prices began to rise globally with the increasing demand for it by many countries, which requires Iraq to move to ensure that it can obtain two million tons from the global market instead of going and monopolizing it in favor of other countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:20 am