Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What Is The Relationship Of The Prime Minister's Nomination To Oil And Gas In Kurdistan?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What Is The Relationship Of The Prime Minister's Nomination To Oil And Gas In Kurdistan? Empty What Is The Relationship Of The Prime Minister's Nomination To Oil And Gas In Kurdistan?

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2022, 7:10 am

[size=38]What Is The Relationship Of The Prime Minister's Nomination To Oil And Gas In Kurdistan?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/14/2022 | 10:35 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Ugaili said, on Monday, that the Federal Court's decision regarding the region's oil may not be implemented if the prime minister's candidate leaves the Triple Alliance.
    Follow the "Al-Maloma" channel on Telegram.. News that does not need documentation
    Al-Ugaili told "Information", "The selection of the next prime minister by the Sadrist bloc and the support of the Sunni-Kurdish sides in the Triple Alliance will impede the implementation of the Federal Court's decision regarding oil and gas and the delivery of financial returns to the federal government."
    He added, "The oil and gas law in the region intersects with more than five articles in the Iraqi constitution," noting that "the implementation of the Federal Court's decision is binding on the federal government, especially the executive authority represented by the prime minister."
    Al-Ugaili continued, "The next prime minister should be not subject to the will of the Triple Alliance, and the national interest will be the ruling in implementing all decisions that are in the interest of the Iraqi people away from political pressures."
    He explained that "the failure of the Kurdistan region to deliver the financial returns to the border and oil ports constitutes part of the economic crisis that the current government is suffering from."

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 am